From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KGAB-650
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:56:07 -0500

The CP is merely to correct co-ordinates.. the power levels don't change and
it doesn't look like the directional patterns change either.

You're not all that far from KGAB, so the reception you're having is not
entirely unusal.. plus, they could possibly be at full power tonight by
mistake.. anything is a possibility.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com