[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 1Nov08: Truncated report

[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 1Nov08: Truncated report

Listened between about 13:45 and 14:30, but got called away for a delivery, so missed the later morning.  I agree it was totally a JJ morning with several of the normally CC frequencies having JJ instead.  603 was clearly NHK1, and not CC for example.  I had very strong audio on many frequencies (I'm working today, so don't have access to my lists), but noted a sharp decline around 13:58 for some reason.  Nothing DU, and didn't get to the upper band at all before being called away, although 1566 was coming in at 8 with HLAZ, and VOA 1575 was just audible only.  On LW, only heard 279 at 7.5 level.  ...........Walt.
PS:  Colin who was going to come slept in this morning.  We'll try again for tomorrow!