[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 10-28

Hello Guys,

      Conditions seemed great again this morning,  but unfortunately I had to
run at 1430, before the apparent peak  enhancement.  VOA-1575 was the
strongest I've heard it this month, and I  did manage a nice logging of it on the
Slider E100 for the Ultralight Fall  Follies Contest.  With Vietnam-675 and
Taiwan-738 also logged (and these  three also probably snagged by John and Dennis
on their modified E100's), the  Northwest TP gang should again be the distance
leaders in the worldwide  Ultralight competition.

     73, Gary