[IRCA] Question on Fall Follies ULR Contest

[IRCA] Question on Fall Follies ULR Contest

John and all;

I had asked this question on dxer.ca ULR forum but no replies, save for
Colin's.

I *thought* that I understood the Fall Follies contest but something
that I read the other day has clouded my vision of it.

I was under the impression that for the total stations heard contests,
you could listen for up to four hours, with up to 8 periods. After
reading a note from John Bryant (on the IRCA reflector), I see 8 hours
mentioned. I must have missed something. Can someone clarify?

***from John Bryant: Two of the contests (the most stations heard within
an aggregate eight hours of DXing, Barefoot or Unlimited Classes,
require a fair amount of time (at least 8 hours at he dials.)

***From the contest rules on dxer.ca: but the total listening time shall
not exceed 4 hours and no session shall be less than 30 minutes of
continuous DXing.

Thanks for any clarifications. I appreciate the efforts!

73 and Good Luck!

Dave in Indy

PS: I have not started contesting yet - not due to the question above
but due to time constraints.  I predict that the band will die, when I
start. dh