Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 10-22-- Call the Coroner

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 10-22-- Call the Coroner

Hello Walt,

     Yes, I have noticed that the A and K indices  really don't reflect the
actual TP conditions, and that our actual propagation  judgements can
accurately predict upcoming solar disturbances.  It also  seems that this month's solar
problems have degraded the TP signal levels  more than the degradation of TA
signals reported by the east coast  DXers, perhaps because of the longer
signal path required for TP and DU  reception.  Anyway, this week's storm, in
combination with last week's  major disturbance, seems to be making for a very
meager October DX season.

     73, Gary