Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Friday

> All Asian at late check. 1566 the best I've probably heard it,

I live in a neighborhood and a building whose
resonant frequency is 1566 khz.

I kid you not.

I can hear 5 kw Japanese regional stations easily on 531khz
and stations on 747, 774 and 828 come in like the
transmitter is in the spare bedroom -
but 1566 is never, and I mean never, above a whisper
in my area - could be some geological quirk or something.

Anyone else experience this?
--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing