[IRCA] HSFB in OK tonight!!

I couldn`t care less about HSFB; in fact I would rather not DX a station than do so thanks to violations of night powers if I had to listen to a stupid ballgame; but for those of you who go after such things, for the greater good, I hear that there will be a lot of HSFB games tonight, Thursday this week instead of Friday due to a fall break coming up in Oklahoma. Perhaps this also happens elsestate? 73, Glenn Hauser, Enid