Re: [IRCA] 2 hour power outage in Victoria

Re: [IRCA] 2 hour power outage in Victoria

> This info is somewhat dated but KBIF in the recent past has been
> programming in some SE Asian language most times.  Pete is probably
> right-that it's "Hmong".  Previous to that they ran programs in all
> sorts of languages, including european types.

Hmong is related to Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean - Sino Tibetan ...

What I heard was Indo-European - 100% sure. I know my languages
and it was Hindi, Urdu or Punjabi.

Thanks for all the help folks - this one will remain a mystery.

Thanks to Dr. Richard E. Wood of Ian McFarlands Series 2 CD set for
helping me nail down the languages better -
--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing