Re: [IRCA] Grayland Report

Billl

We heard the MBC station last year at Walt's place in the Queen Charlottes, along with a couple of Japanese and Chinese stations. I don't think anyone IDed the Chinese stations and I don't recall if anyone IDed the Japanese. There's also KZPA in Fort Yukon AK on 900.

There haven't been many TP logs on 900 at Grayland. I've heard Unid Chinese there twice counting this morning. KNUI has been heard many times, and I think there have been DU logs on 900. Patrick may have heard a few things there too. It's a rough channel thanks to CKMO.

Bruce

Bill Harms wrote:
Bruce, Has the MBC South Korean station on 900 ever been logged at Grayland? There are some Japanese stations there too.

Bill Harms