[IRCA] TPs for 5Oct08 Dullsville!

Sure hope that the boys at Grayland faired better than me.  Conditions were very limited today....Asia all the way, without a whiff of DU.  No dawn/post dawn enhancement noted either.  Overall a very dull morning.  You didn't miss anything if you slept in!  I monitored between 13:47 and 14:26.  Solar indices virtually identical to yesterday (SF 67, A 14, K 2).  Despite this, conditions were entirely different!  Here are my results with "6" unless otherwise noted:

594:  NHK1 at 8
639:  7 level at 13:55.  Not Fiji this morning, but an Asian station.  Lots of IBOC hash this morning.
648:  presumed Russia at 14:24 at 7 level.
666
675:  Vietnam? at 7 level
747:  What happened to NHK2 today here?  6 level only.
774:  9 level NHK2 at 14:00
828:  9 level NHK2 at 14:00.  That's more like it....has been weaker lately.
837:  CC or KK at 14:18
846, 864
873:  9 level NHK2 at 14:01.  Very strong today.
954:  JOKR at 8 at 14:14
963:  CRI RR with 7 signal.
972:  HLCA and weaker cochannel (?possibly Vietnam) at 8 signal at 14:13.
981:  Surprise of my morning:  CNR1 at 8 level
1017:  CRI KK and cochannel NHK2 (China mostly over the JJ) at 8 level at 14:10
1116, 1134, 1143, 1269, 1278
1287:  JJ is back at 8 level at 13:57
1332
1566:  HLAZ at 7 level
1575:  8 level for VOA 13:50

That's it for a very dull Asian morning!  73s and here's hoping that things pick up tomorrow!  .........Walt.