Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 07:01:57 -0400
From: "Gil Stacy" <gilstacy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WOW!!!!.....Ultralight # 500 is a NEW COUNTRY!!!
	1540	ZNS1 BAHAMAS..............
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Rob,
Congratulations, you must have worn out your Lazy Boy by now.  I hope it
is
under warranty. ;)  I, too, am a big fan of the T615.  It's not just a
shirt pocket radio; it's a pocket watch size radio.   During the dogwalk
yesterday a.m., The National Voice of the Bahamas was coming in loud and
clear a half hour past sunrise, but I am only 500 miles more or less
from
Nassau. There was a lot of mention of "our listeners in the Family
Islands"
which are the smaller, less touristy islands in the Bahamas--any of the
islands or cays-aka the "Out Islands"-except where Freeport and Nassau
are
located.  Oh, what it would be like to be swinging in a hammock today in
Hopetown, Elbow Cay.....
73 Gil
coastal Georgia (sittin' by the dock of the bay...)