[IRCA] TP for 3Oct08 from Victoria what TP?

[IRCA] TP for 3Oct08 from Victoria what TP?

Wasn't expecting much with SF66, A13 and K4  (comment here.....I think that we're more accurate in predicting upcoming solar events than the A/K indices....have you noticed that A/K will be good, while we report poor conditions, and it seems invariably the A/K indices deteriorate within 24 hours....perhaps we need a new index....The TPers index!).  Conditions much worse than yesterday, but still achieved a fair number of audios as follows:  6 unless otherwise noted.  Monitored between 13:00 and 14:15.

279:  7.5
531
567:  NHK1 at 8 level, both early and late
576
594:  8 level NHK1
612:  nothing early, then all the way to 9 at 14:12, but 7 at 14:18.
639
657:  7.5 at least from N. Korea.  They are exempted from poor propagation.  Surprised how well they were being heard!
702:  DU late at 7 level.
738:  CC music at 13:57 plus cochannel.  Rechecked at 14:02 to hear RFO with FF news plus cochannel at up to 9 level.
747:  NHK2 at 8 level only this morning
774:  NHK2 at 9+....seemingly always immune to propagation problems.
828:  only a 6
855:  North Korea at 7.5....same comment as 657.  This season, the N. Koreans are doing quite well!
918, 936
945:  CNR1 at 7
954
963:  9 level CRI  RR
972:  9 level KK
1017:  8 level.
1098:  BIG OC
1116
1134:  7 level
1503, 1566:  never more than 6 when I checked.

Meager pickings for sure....at least there's North Korea for amusement, though!...........73s until tomorrow,   Walt.