Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-28

Hi Walt,

     Well, we all know that great antennas and salt  water are a fantastic
combination, which only a few of us are fortunate to  have.  That probably
explains the difference in the morning TP propagation  judgements.

     I've had half of the combination (the salt  water part) during many
trips to Grayland, and was astonished how what I thought  was a great DX morning
was criticized by others as substandard.

     It seems to me that the salt water part is more  important than the use
of great antennas.  Even the modified E100 was able  to have solid loggings of
639-Fiji and 1017-Tonga at Grayland this summer,  with only the 7.5" Slider
loopstick. We are also making preparations so that you  can experience the same
type of thrill, once we get our modification team  going.

     73,  Gary