[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-28

Hello Guys,

     Once again, there seems to be a serious  difference in opinion among us
in judging this morning's TP  propagation. My impression (as a user of
hot-rodded portables in a  modest location) would agree with that of Dennis, Bill and
others, who  were not very thrilled with the situation.

     Conditions did seem slightly better than  yesterday, with more audio
strength from 594, 693, 747, 828 and 972, and some  "almost audio" from some
frequencies like 765, 1035 and 1143, all of  which are being chased here for new
modified E100 Ultralight  loggings.  But the only Russian was 648, and even
that was not  exactly booming..

     Maybe we could all compromise and call the morning  "magnificent
average?" :>)

      73,  Gary