Re: [IRCA] Victoria B.C. West Coast TA Alerts...

At 10:23 PM 9/23/2008, you wrote:

>Noted some early audio on 279 Khz - so I thought...
>what the heck - let's check 1215...
>
>Sure enough - good carrier -- not yielding any audio mind you.
>

>--
>Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
>Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing
>Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Way too late for TA activity, I'm afraid, Colin.  Only UK and Iberia is still in some darkness.....When things are sizzling, TA wise, one needs to check for hets during our sunset!  Yes, 1215 is there, but not nearly as strong as last night.......Walt.