[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-23- (wow)

[IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-23- (wow)

Hello Guys,

     I hope you all had a chance to listen this  morning, because propagation
was excellent.  Asiatic TP's were booming in,  providing two new modified
E100 Ultralight loggings (JOQR-1134, with Japanese  conversation at 1327, and
1062-China (Zhujiang EBS, with rapid dialog in  Mandarin CC) at 1325.  In
addition to these, threshold audio was on 756,  1386, 1116, etc, providing some
interesting new targets for the next propagation  peak.  675 provided strong audio
at 1340, for a recording that sure  sounded like Vietnamese to me (will check
with Jia Jia, the Mandarin translator,  to see if she agrees).

     Hope you all had fun this morning!  With 41  TP's logged on the 7.5"
Slider E100 so far, this season has been a real blast  here.

     73,  Gary

Modified ICF-2010: 30' loopstick constructed of four 7.5" Amion ferrite
bars, wound with 40/44 Litz wire
Modified E100:  7.5" Amidon Slider loopstick + Murata CFJ 455K5 IF  filter