Re: [IRCA] Big 1206 France signal in WI tonite

Re: [IRCA] Big 1206 France signal in WI tonite

10 min after I posted this cx shifted and became slight AU for TA's, IMHO. 1206 weakened but it soon seemed like I was in Spain...(lower latitude) ie 1296 COPE //1215 o/Virgin....weak things like 972 // a couple dozen RNE's...new tonite and earlier were Egypt 774 briefly well atop a Spain fade at 2356 (ie around sunset and noting that if I use just a loop rather than Phased BOG System..it is DX to get the Spanish pest !!) and new country Greece 1512 around 0045.

CX no where near as good to Middle East tonite but 1521 Saudi was rocking. Last night had 594 Saudi // 1521 at 0247 and tonite had Portugal fairish atop SAH at same time and Saudi 1521 was a tad too weak for audio then.

CX around 0245 made me think that I was in Spain..at least on the lower 50% of the band.

73 KAZ Grafton WI