[IRCA] Ultralights for sale

1) Sangean DT-200vx: Bought this last winter, but as it is neither a sensitive nor selective on either AM or FM as my super-aligned SRF-59, I'm ending up using it mostly only to spot frequencies for the SRF-59. It's in excellent condition. Cost $50 new, would sell for $40 including shipping.

2) Sony SRF-39 ( standatd model, not "FP" ). Bought this late Spring - was new in package, but the FM is practically deaf, and again the AM isn't as good as the SRF-59 so I really don't need it. $10 including shipping takes it .

If interested, please contact me off list.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id