[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Friday

Not particularly good for DU's this morning but I may have checked too late, as LF was good for DU's. It seemed the high-band section was doing better, with a number of good hets compared to the bottom and middle part of MW. 891 as usual heard the best but only poor/weak today with 2 DU stations mixing; 1116 with DU talk; 1548 poor/weak with DU talk, good hets on 1566 and 1575--all around 1335 utc. LWBC Radio Rossii doing OK today, all 5 freqs with poor to weak audio, 153, 180, 189, 234, 279 at 1200 utc.

Hope the Convention gets a good turnout--wish I were there!
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, AR7030, longwires