[IRCA] Solid Gospel Format on 950?

Last night from 0045-0100 EDT, I was listening to occasionaly strong
"modern" Gospel music on 950.  I heard a "Solid Gospel" liner and a
K-call.  There were at least four stations crowding in.  It was mixing
at times w/ two Sporting News radio stations (one being local WXLW) and
another one w/unknown format.

The only Solid Gospel that I know of is in Boise, ID and they *should*
have been on their nite facilities by then.

Are there any other "Solid Gospel" outlets on 950?  If I get some
affirmation that Boise was on the day rig late, I'd consider counting
it.  That would be ID #1 but there must be some other, more logical
answer.  This was on my Sony cassette Walkman WM FS-593.

950 unID 9-12 0052 Strong at times Gospel mx.  "Solid Gospel" liner and
K-call.  Boise? Who else could it be?  DH-IN

DH-IN Dave Hascall Indianapolis, IN Sony cassette Walkman WM FS-593 Time
EDT

Thanks,
Dave