From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of irca-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 10:35 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IRCA Digest, Vol 53, Issue 36

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:01:50 -0700
From: "Dennis Gibson" <wb6tnb@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] My ULR DX Season has Started...2 NEW Ones at
	Sunset!!!!

Robert - I've had a DT-400W for a couple of weeks now. As you said it is
extremely sensitive and nulls well but I too am disappointed in the
selectivity. Reasonably strong regionals (as far as 300 miles away)
sometimes spill over into the next frequency. I guess they decided to put
more effort ($$$$) into sensitivity than selectivity.