[IRCA] 2009 Tower Site Calendars/Flagstaff convention

[IRCA] 2009 Tower Site Calendars/Flagstaff convention

I wish I were able to join all of you in Flagstaff next weekend - that's one of my favorite corners of America! - but, alas, family and work commitments get in the way.

However, if convention attendees are interested in copies of the brand-new 2009 Tower Site Calendar, hot off the presses, I can make some available at a special club discount.

E-mail me offlist if you're interested - and if someone's willing to receive a package at the convention hotel and distribute calendar orders to attendees, I can make it an even better special club discount, since I'd save on shipping that way.

Details of this year's calendar are at www.fybush.com/calendar.html - thanks, and now back to your regularly-scheduled DX!