Re: [IRCA] Trans-World Radio 800Kc

Thx Willis,

You are bringing back memories of when I lived in Lansing (less than 100
miles from the Detroit Windsor area and only about 18 at the time). The one
and only time I ever heard TWR was when I was in someone else's car that
night with a bunch of friends. The driver tuned to CKLW and heard this
religious programming and asked "what the heck is this?" as he changed the
station. I said it's "Trans World Radio out of Bonaire, tune it back."
Unfortunately, I was outvoted.

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------