Re: [IRCA] ?Last QSL from CFFX 960

Mike,

I have the old 1070 &1200 both QSLd from St. Albert. Looking through so
many Canadian QSLs, it is hard to believe how many are gone now. There
will be many more to go I am sure too. I am glad I have most heard &
QSLd. CKBA 850 & CKKY 830 are two more regulars that will be silent
soon. I am sure CFCW 840 will be a regular. 790 I hear often, but not as
strong. A regular in the  daytime in the Winter here though. CKBX may
not be QRM free any longer but I expect both CKWL 570 and CKBX 840 to
move to FM in the near future anyway. I am surprised BV/LD (870 & 760)
have not applied to move to FM as yet. I got the whole string from
Prince George to Prince Rupert, except for Kitimat 1230, which
unfortunately I never logged. They are gone now too.
A lot of great history there. I think I even had Burns Lake or Smithers
on 1230 from AK days. I cannot remember which without checking.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager