Re: [IRCA] TPs for August 8: Orcas Island

Re: [IRCA] TPs for August 8: Orcas Island

No opportunity to monitor here, I'm afraid, John.  Got called at 01:45 local for a delivery and didn't get finished until 07:45, so just enough time to drive to work from the hospital.  Perhaps tomorrow, although the baby boom in Victoria continues unabated averaging 3 to 4 a week for me pretty much since April.........Walt.