[IRCA] KBAM-1270-Longview, WA

Greetings,

I noticed when I left for work this morning, KBAM 1270 was off.
Apparently they have been off all day as they are still off. Notice an
S3 signal  daytime from KAJO Grants Pass. KBAM was off part of the day
back a few weeks ago. KBAM runs 5 KW days and flea power at night ND
from Longview, 45 air miles East of me.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin