[IRCA] TPs on July 26 - Orcas Island

This morning was one of those rare occurrences for me: an almost exact repeat of yesterday AM. The JJ Big Guns were in early (slightly less robust than yesterday) and then things turned DU. AGAIN, EVERYTHING WAS BEST ON THE ASIA WIRE. The most consistent signal throughout dawn was 756 and overall, the Kiwi's seemed to do a bit better than the Aussies (the reverse was slightly true yesterday.) In any case, the differences were very subtle and all the frequencies in play were the same, so I'll not bother with the list.

Its a beautiful Saturday in the San Juan Islands, mostly clear, highs expected right at 70 degrees, 30 degrees less than on the South Prairie :>)

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Ultralights
Antennas: Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest