[IRCA] TP for 19 July

Contrary to Bill's experience, it was an Asiatic morning here.  Fortunately, I started listening at 1135UT, and heard 279 fade up first of all.  Others followed, but were pretty much finished by 1200, as Dennis observed.  The DU's didn't really happen in comparison (and seemed to be NZ or islands), though the propagation monitor says that 612 peaked at 1245UT, about 15 minutes after I quit...

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly): none

reasonable audios (though often battling w/splash or noise): 279 at 1137UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 180 //279; 774 @ 1142 in JJ, and 1202 w/ EE lessons.

Burbles in the splatter and noise:    639 DU at 1210 (Fiji?); 738 at 1209 and 1228, seemed Tahiti, very strong carrier; 747 1144UT //stronger 774, but 774 faded down leaving this as the strongest Asian; 756 DU at 1219, needed the preamp to dig out audio on this dawn-quietened channel; 972 Asian talk at 1147, likely Korea and rather surprising at this time of year;  1287 likely Japan at 1145

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):   (all DU except as noted)  567, 963, 1017, 1035, 1098 w/SAH,  1134 Asia, 1503, 1566 Asia

best wishes,

Nick