Re: [IRCA] Bandon OR CP 800 khz?

Yes, I know plenty about it... I am very familiar with everyone involved in
the situation. It's 2.5 KW Day from 2 towers with a slight NW/SE pattern and
1KW Night going mainly West with a small lobe to the east.

What else do you want to know? Your question is kind of vauge.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.