[IRCA] Aussie QSL Cards?

Hello All,

     After recording some decent mp3's from 2BL-702,  2NR-738 and 5AN-891 in
Grayland last week, I was curious whether anyone has  received QSL's from any
of these stations, and what type of format they would  prefer to receive
recordings in (CD's, mp3's, MD's, etc.).  Any information  would be greatly
appreciated.

     Although these recordings were all made on the  modified (30" loopstick)
ICF-2010, some modified Ultralights (E100 and SRF-39FP)  also made some DU
recordings on July 9th, a day when John and I were very lucky  to be at the
ocean beach.

            73,  Gary