[IRCA] OR/WA apps & cps

I went on the FCC site and there are sure a lot of CPs & APPs for
stations. I found Junction City-960 with 50 KW days and lp at night.
They listed as U4. That is understandable with Portland-970 and
Roseburg-950.  Who is going to listen to all of these stations, even if
10% ever came on.?  Plus the total cost of putting up the number of
towers needed.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin