Re: [IRCA] Wow! On Line DX Report Form!

I can't make excuses for Grady, but two things.

1.) The IRCA/NRC Broadcast Test Committee was specifically handling QSL
requests

2.) Grady is a contract engineer for many many stations.. and sometimes
engineers like him work 14, 16 hour days and a QSL is the last thing on
their mind.

Paul

--
Sincerely,