Re: [IRCA] HAR 1610 Weed?

--
Mike,

Thanks for the KZRO FM 1570 VLP information.  I have one heard Lodi on
1570 from this location.  Will sit on 1570 and give it a try.  Weed, CA is 291 miles
for here as the crow flies.

Last night did copy a 530 area code from the station on 1610 when a phone number
was given.  That is the area code for Weed, CA.  When I get some time will replay the recording.
Hoping to hear the call letters.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA