Re: [IRCA] Sony ICF-EX5 "Extra Sensitivity" Portable Now Available on eBay

Re: [IRCA] Sony ICF-EX5 "Extra Sensitivity" Portable Now Available on eBay

Patrick,

     I'm very happy that you like the S5W.  In  your excellent location, you
should be able to hear quite a lot on it, on open  frequencies.

     I remember last September, when you reported  hearing an Aussie station
(I think it was 4QR-612) on the S5W, saying it was a  "piece of cake."  We
should all be so lucky, hi.

    73,  Gary

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.