Re: [IRCA] re Art Blair

Thanks Don,

I sure miss his e-mails.

There are about 20 hams in Fruitland ID, and without the precision of GPS, I
would say 44 degrees North by 116.9 degrees West will be pretty close.

73 de Joe

On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:27:01 -0700, Donald K. Kaskey wrote
> He asked if I could obtain for him the longitude & latitude readings
> for Fruitland, Idaho where he is now residing.  Since I don't have
> handy the longitude/latitude web site(s) I'm hoping someone on the
> list can help with these readings and let me know so I can answer
> Art's request.
>
> Thank you all very much

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------