To: "IRCA E-Mail List" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 1:27 PM
Subject: [IRCA] re Art Blair

I received a phone call from Art Blair this morning.  He is holding his
own up in Idaho.  Art had to make a quick move to Idaho (to stay with
his son & daughter-in law) last year after his wife Gwen died very
unexpectedly.  Art is still computer-less but hopes to have one in the
not too distant future.

He asked if I could obtain for him the longitude & latitude readings for
Fruitland, Idaho where he is now residing.  Since I don't have handy the
longitude/latitude web site(s) I'm hoping someone on the list can help
with these readings and let me know so I can answer Art's request.

Thank you all very much

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA