Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Applications by CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Applications by CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both

Hello Guys,

     I'm sorry to hear that CKBD-600 will move to FM,  for a couple of
reasons.

     Like Patrick, I really enjoy their music  format.  There is nothing
locally to compare to it.  And for the RF  alignments on the SRF-59's, SRF-39FP's
and other Ultralights, it is the perfect  "weak station on 600.kHz."  Any of
the 48 DXers using a radio aligned  by me can thank CKBD-600 for their radio's
low-band performance.

                                    73,  Gary

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.