Re: [IRCA] New QSL

Martin and Wendy Foltz wrote:
A new QSL in the mail today from one I've been after for a couple years.

980 KFWB Los Angeles, CA prepared card in 3 days, v/s Julian Vega, CE.

Julian is the new CE there.

Awfully kind of Julian to find time for QSLs - the engineering department at CBS LA is running way short-staffed these days, after they let the former KNX/KFWB CE, Paul Sakrison, go. (All he ever did for them was, you know, build their current studios!)

In traffic, it can be close to an hour from the KNX/KFWB studios to the KNX transmitter site, and half an hour or more to the KFWB site, and as far as I'm aware, Julian's now taking care of the studios and both sites single-handedly. I don't envy him.

(Paul, incidentally, has landed on his feet as the new CE of KLAA 830, and is very happy there, at last report. If anyone logs KLAA, I'm sure he'd be delighted to QSL - and maybe we can even get a DX test from him?)