Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Applications by CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both Vancouver BCto move to FM approved by CRTC - but expect CBU to remain

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Applications by CKBD-600 and CBU-690 both Vancouver BCto move to FM approved by CRTC - but expect CBU to remain

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if the CRTC would allow CBU to
make the jump to FM only. So it looks like CBU will be on 690 for a long
long time. Sorry to see CKBD move as they have a nice NOS format that is
not on satellite. I will miss them. But 600 will be abit more open.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager