Re: [IRCA] Ultralight DU Success at Grayland

Re: [IRCA] Ultralight DU Success at Grayland

Hi John,

     First of all, congratulations on receiving 5An and  4TAB-891 on your
trio of Ultralights hooked up to the Wellbrook array, and  for becoming the first
DXer to receive clear ID's from Australia on an  Ultralight radio.  I'm sure
that you felt quite a thrill in such a supreme  DX accomplishment, and all
Ultralight DXers (especially the west coast gang) can  rejoice in a new
Ultralight DX distance record.

     891 has always been the most consistent of the DU  frequencies reported
recently, and surely will be closely monitored by Guy  Atkins and myself, as
we join you at Grayland on Saturday.  Of course, a  family of hot-rodded
Ultralights will be brought, as well as the stock SRF-T615,  which is still eager to
clearly ID the 531 DU station it received on April  20th  :>)

     Now that you have accomplished this fantastic  success, perhaps Rob Ross
and I will need to have some secret communications, to  design and draft a
suitable award, hi.

     73 and See You on Saturday,

     Gary.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.