Re: [IRCA] OT TV converter boxes

Pul,

When I called KOIN Portland (Tr 34), the engineer mentioned 2012 as the
date, but switching them out here was down the road as they have a lot
of work to switch their main station in 2009 and they want to see how
that goes. There are a couple CPs or APPs to switch translators here,
but who knows when that will happen. I just have a feeling the digital
tuner in the Toshiba will be dormant for a long time, as well as any
converter box I buy....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin