[IRCA] FL TPs 5/27 and 5/28

Overextended here as usual, falling behind.

Tues 5/27 20 mostly vy weak carriers until about 5 min before LSR(1035Z) when they suddenly peaked and hung in until sbout 15 min after LSR. Nothing new, same old suspects.

Weds 5/28 repeat of Tues condx, peaked late about 10 min before LSR.

No audio of course.

4 1575(?)

3 1098, 1017, 882, 567

2 738, 702, 558, 1296

1 1548, 1512, 1503, 693, 657, 612, 1116, 1638, 963, 837, 576, 549, 1629

I'm having 2nd thoughts about 1575. While it certainly isn't Thailand this time of year, it has been reported by several in the NW. I haven't paid much attention to it but will try to get some reliable bearings on it.

702 is another mystery. There is often a pronounced SAH on it and in  addition there is another carrier on 701.1 which is audible all day long on all my receivers bearing about 200 deg which I'm still trying to track down.

Passive 23"spiral loop, modified 2010

Ray Moore, FT Myers, FL