Re: [IRCA] Hawaii was NE Oregon TPs, Sunday

Re: [IRCA] Hawaii was NE Oregon TPs, Sunday

--
Kaz,

Thanks for the suggestion on KGU 760.   If I can catch
KXL before they switch to 50kw from 20 kw I might have
a chance.  KFMB fades out because their SE of my location,
that might leave the channel open.  I can try the phaser with the
SW ewe and the broadband loop aimed West.  I will also try the 5' loop and it
just happens if it is aimed SW toward Hawaii, it should put a null on
KXL.  I don't think I have tried for KGU, yours and Pat's suggestions
are probably my best shot.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA