[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Saturday

Poor for MW TP this morning. 891 the best, presumed 4TAB with the usual racing format, poor/weak, rising to occasional brief weak level. Other DU: 594 poor with occasional DU talk; 702 poor, DU talk; 738 poor, DU talk; 1116 poor, DU talk--all 1215-1240 utc.
LWBC Radio Rossii poor today too with 180 poor/weak, 1214 utc.

I switched the prototype Wellbrook broadband phaser from the active 20' verticals to the 100' loops with ALA100s. When 891 was at its peak level, the signal was just barely heard on the phaser. More comparisons are needed, but I think no matter if active verticals or active loops are used, it's not quite up to the performance of a 1600' longwire when signals are just barely audible.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, AR7030, longwires, Wellbrook broadband phaser