Re: [IRCA] Free Alignments For SRF-59/39FP Owners

Re: [IRCA] Free Alignments For SRF-59/39FP Owners

Hi Brett,

     Thanks for your interest in the SRF-39FP  alignment, and I'm happy to
help you.  The SRF-39FP is a favorite with  DXpeditioners here on the west
coast, and it holds the all-time stock Ultralight  distance record (VOA-1575 in
Thailand, by Dennis Vroom).  I'll let you know  how far off your alignment was,
and will send the unit back by USPS Priority  Mail upon completion.

         73,  Gary

favorites at AOL Food.