Re: [IRCA] New QSL

My report was across the hour and they gave their ToH ID at 56 minutes. It
was a long one mentioning 24 hours, AM 10-40 KURS, Kool 10-40. They're the
only oldies station on AM station that I can hear regularly.

My report was sent to the PD. The card is a San Diego postcard with the
typed verie statement on the back. That's what I usually send for a prepared
card. The postcards give some variety to the QSL album. Some stations sign
them, some just throw them back in the mail.

Martin