[IRCA] 940 unIDs (two)

I was awake at 0100 EDT (early Thursday morning).  I tuned one of my
Cassette Walkman ULR's to 940.  Had strong (for a while) Spanish
singing, believed to be Gospel.  That particular song sounded like it
was performed by a children's choir.  At about 0102 EDT a male read what
MIGHT have been an ID and I heard a word that sounded like unica
(OOON-ica) or funica (FOON-ica).  The signal faded down during this
time.

Also at about 0105, I heard The Five Man Electrical Band with their
early 70's pop-rock smash "Signs."  No ID's or anything.  There is an
unn. Kentuckian with that format and a needed station from Michigan.

Was anyone listening at 0100 EDT or have any clue?

Times / Date -> EDT

940 5-1 0100 SS(?) Gospel (?) mx sung by children's choir.  Ancmnt. by
male at 0102, sounded like unica (OOON-ica) or funica (FOON-ica).
Strong right before TOH. DH-IN

940 5-1 0105 P-F stn playing "Signs" by the Five Man Electrical Band.
No ID's announcements.  Anyone hear this station / song @ that time and
can ID it?  DH-IN

Thanks and 73,

Dave Hascall