Re: [IRCA] KKMO 1360 Tacoma, WA Sold

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

SALEM's INSPIRATION MEDIA, INC. is selling Regional Mexican KKMO-A (RADIO
SOL 1360)/TACOMA-SEATTLE to TRON DO's INTELLI, LLC for $3,690,000.

I'm guessing, based upon the name and some very brief internet searching,
that 1360 will take up a Vietnamese format of some kinda
Its tower is right on the water a mile from me so it scoots up the Puget Sound pretty well. However, I don't think it makes sense to have two SS signals here (1360 and 1680, not to mention 1210, 1540 and 99.3). Vietnamese music would be fine since it is for the most part softer than the Mexican music they currently play. In my dreams a northward tower move would be lovely but with KRKO-1380 going to 50kw, that won't happen.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop