[IRCA] The Blue Angels

     I was down in Vidalia, GA this past weekend and went to see The Blue Angels at the Vidalia Onion Festival Air show. Amazing as always, but what made it even more amazing was being able to listen to the pilots as they flew the show. Popular Communications and Monitoring Times published a list of frequencies they use and I took along my HT and had a blast listening to them. I highly recommend taking along a scanner or HT the next time you hit an airshow. You'll be glad you did.

     I also had the opportunity to ride in a UH-1 that was built in 1970. It had been used in Vietnam before being shipped back to the states. It was one of the most incredible rides I have ever taken! The doors were open and they did several moves that just about took my breath away. Another thing I highly recommend...

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!