Re: [IRCA] IBOC report

> VT station on 1070? I don't see anything listed in the NRC log. Did I
> miss a new one?

As others mentioned, it's actually licensed to NY.  What I was thinking when
I wrote that was "Vermont area station".  The ads seem to ba aimed at VT and
not NY.

It would be a fairly listenable station were it not for the snake radio
sidebands spewing out of 1080.  I have to wonder how many IBOC listeners
WTIC has.  2?  10?  25?  Is it truly worth blocking potentially many
hundreds of analog listeners for these few?

Craig Healy
Providence, RI